Monday, January 11, 2010

No More College Football

So Nate wouldn't qualify as a college football fan (at least not yet), but Saturday's will be different for the next few months. I am a big college football fan and with Texas losing to Alabama on Thursday night the season is now really over. Nate slept through the Championship game this week. He went to sleep before the game started and did wake up crying after the game was over - he was hungry. But just maybe he was sympathizing with his mom and all the other Longhorn fans.

This weekend Austin was seeing record cold temps so I wasn't going to partake in many outside activities. I figured I could get in a couple good English Premier League games. However, the weather there was really not cooperating. Most of the games were postponed this weekend.

So I spent Saturday watching Nate move backwards and did a few projects around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Had no idea you were in Austin. I'm down the street in San Antonio. I sadly was rooting for The Tide. Not that I have any connection to them at all, just because I went to A&M and as you know we're the sworn enemies of the Longhorns.

    It was sad that Colt didn't get to play, but the Horn's did manage to make everyone think that the rookie might be able to pull it out. Colt's a classy guy. Can't wait to see what he does in the pro's.

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete