Friday, August 21, 2009

Nate's Schedule

Or lack of schedule is probably the best way to describe it. He pretty much sleeps and eats as he wants. Just as we think he might be settling into a pattern...wham he decides to change.

So I guess the good news is at this early age you really can't expect a pattern and this should not reflect how well he will settle as he continues to grow. I haven't seen any solid data, but it seems like a lot people think at 3-4 months there is a significant amount of development and in some cases a switch just seems to go off.

I know we are looking forward getting a little bit of a schedule so we plan things like sleep. As I'm writing this it is well after midnight and Nate seems to have lots of energy. After feeding him about 10pm we've been trying to convince him that he should go to bed. The only convincing that has been done is Nate convincing us that he needed more to eat. I'm hoping he runs out of energy soon so I can call it a night and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment