Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pee and Poop Conversations

I can remember a couple years back someone telling me your conversations will change when you have a child. Things like pee and poop will suddenly become a common conversation.

Before Nate was born I can probably count on my hand the number of conversations with my wife around even slightly related to peeing or pooping. In just a couple weeks those conversations have gone to the point where I don't think I can count them all on my fingers and toes combined.

Today there was actually a conversation around poop. I had come home and one of the things my wife mentioned was Nate's poop was back to a more yellow color. This is actually very good news. The last couple days his poop had some green shading too it. This was coupled with some pretty rough gas. The yellow coloring more likely means that we've probably got pass the worst of the gas issues (at least for now). So between time and the things we did to try and remedy the situation something is working.

So Nate also seems to be less fussy and more his normal happy self. So hopefully this means a happy and somewhat more rested family for the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment